Accountancy advice for professional services in Essex and London
Although the market for professional services in the UK is strong, firms are coming under increasing pressure from tighter competition, lack of highly skilled staff and ever more demanding customers as they work to sustain growth and maintain a competitive edge.
Getting quality advice and support from a specialist that understands the pressures you are under makes a big difference.
Haslers understands how your sector works and knows how rewarding a partnership can be. We also appreciate the challenges and issues that arise in a professional practice. Consequently, we build strong relationships that motivate your team and help meet your management’s objectives.
We work with sole practitioners and large practices in a range of professional service firms, including:
- Chartered surveyors
- Estate agents
- Management consultants
- Chartered accountants
We have helped clients with a wide range of issues, including conversion to LLP or limited company, succession planning, capital structure, raising finance and partner or employee reward schemes.
We can offer the following services:
- Partner profit share structure
- Employee reward scheme
- Conversion to a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Taxation planning
- Strategic planning
- Partnership dispute advice
- Specialist taxation advice for partnerships and partners
- Due diligence/specialist advice for mergers and acquisitions
- Optimal capital structure and alternative methods of financing
- Management structures tailored to each individual practice
- Identifying performance statistics to improve efficiency
- Monitoring financial performance, with the preparation of meaningful financial statements, including looking at income and profitability levels, control of expenditure and leverage ratios
- Risk management
- Raising funds
- Spreadsheet models to assist with capital funding and tax planning
- Reviewing clients’ technology, data processing and time management systems
- HR consultancy, including employee retention, consulting and outsourcing