Accountancy services for academy schools in Essex and London
- Assessing their financial position and determining which bank to use
- Determining funding and transfer agreements, including negotiating with staff
- Securing the land, assets and contracts
- Ensuring the provision of services
- Advising on auditing and accounting requirements, including financial reporting, VAT and pensions advise
- Guidance on board policies including risk management, governance, internal controls and responsible officer training.
- Introducing IT and systems and software for accounting and financial processes
- Guidance and training on the implications of the Company and Charities Acts
Furthermore, we offer an extensive range of services tailored to the needs of established academies, including adding real value to the audit process to help them operate more efficiently and to inform decision making.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our Academy Spotlights