Help with HMRC tax investigations
At Haslers, we have an expert understanding of tax legislation, compliance and HMRC procedures, as well as the processes required to deal with any enquiry in a constructive manner.
We understand the stresses an investigation can cause and have the experience to see you and your business through it.
Our tax investigations experts are experienced and skilled negotiators; they can save you time and money, but, perhaps most importantly, they can deliver peace of mind. We know how the tax inspectors think and act.
We can help with:
- Managing tax risks
- Negotiating with HMRC on your behalf to ensure the best possible outcome to any tax disputes, appeals and tribunals
- All types of tax enquiries and investigations, including PAYE, Self Assessment, NICs, VAT and the Special Compliance Office
- Advice on HMRC powers to demand documentation and information
- Specialist Investigations cases, including tax avoidance and fraud
- VAT investigations
- Due diligence reviews and health checks
- Defence advisory services for tax prosecutions
For more information, please contact Jon O’Shea.