Transaction tax planning
When individuals or their companies get involved in one-off transactions, such as selling or buying a business or restructuring an investment portfolio, they need tax advice to keep the tax costs under control.
At Haslers, we pride ourselves on being able to identify opportunities for our clients to get the best after-tax deal. We have several decades of experience in working with clients and their advisors to ensure that all the available opportunities are taken and that every relief is claimed.
We can provide tax advice on a range of transactions, including:
- Mitigation of tax on capital gains on corporate and business disposals
- Capital allowances planning for business purchases or sales
- Property planning — sales or purchases
- Starting up a new business
- Maximising relief for business losses
- Ensuring maximum tax relief for activities such as research and development
- Tax-efficient funding
- Management buy-ins and outs
For more information, please contact Jon O’Shea.