Our commitment to you
At Haslers we understand the changing nature of business and the challenges you may face.
Whether you are an established owner-managed business, a corporate company, a new start-up, a not for profit, or a private individual we can help you and your business flourish. Yes, we are accountants, but we do things differently.
Our Service Standards:
We are committed to providing our clients with the services they need for every aspect of their financial affairs. We aim to work with our clients rather than for them. To ensure that we provide our clients with a complete service, we have the following client service standards:
Haslers prides itself on offering the highest standards of professional service and trusted financial business advice to all its clients. Your perception of Haslers services and actions is considered at all times.
In accordance with these standards, all Partners and members of staff will ensure that:
- All business queries are attended to by close of business on the same day, whether by email or telephone, even if it is to acknowledge receipt or to provide a timetable for further action
- Letters are acknowledged within two days, unless the task can be completed and sent within three working days
- Voicemail messages are updated each day and a clear ‘out of office’ message is on when at external meetings, seminars or on holiday
- Telephones will be answered without delay and in a professional manner, with full details of the call recorded
- Email accounts are updated each day and a clear ‘out of office’ message is on when at external meetings, seminars or on holiday, so you are aware of an individuals‘ availability.
- Work does not commence until the scope of the work, the fees and the charging basis have been agreed and a signed fee budget is in place. For time-based fees a range must be provided. If our time costs exceed the range previously provided, an explanation of this will be given and you will be notified to agree the increase before any further work is undertaken.