Audit Trainee Placement
1 YEAR PLACEMENT – WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER STUDENTS IN THEIR SECOND YEAR OF A 4 YEAR ACCOUNTING & FINANCE DEGREE FOR THIS ROLE
Haslers is a dynamic, award winning Firm of Chartered Accountants, Business Advisers and Tax Consultants with 10 Partners. As a result of providing first class service to clients from our high calibre professional team of staff, we have established ourselves as a leading mid Tier firm.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
Working for Haslers means that you will be given the opportunity to realise your potential and be more than just a number. From an early stage you will be exposed to a mix of accounts and audit work across a range of industry sectors. This one year placement will give you great experience and skills to return to University to complete the final year of your degree.
- Attend audits and complete assigned tasks e.g. testing, stock-takes
- Carry out accounts preparation work for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Analysis and reconciliation work
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns for clients
- Liaising with clients in person, by telephone and by e-mail
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A minimum of 3 C’s at A Level
- Currently in the second year of an Accounting & Finance degree
- Proven achievement of minimum 2:1 level degree so far
- A “can do” attitude, first class communication skills & the ability to work to deadlines is crucial
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction
- Modern, open plan office working in a multi-cultural team
- Located two minutes from Loughton (Central Line) tube and 10 minutes drive from the M25, M11 and A406
- Close to lively High Street with shops, restaurants and bars
- Regular social events for a chance to interact with colleagues outside of work
- An opportunity to be involved in Haslers Foundation
Please attach a covering letter with your CV stating why you should be considered for this placement and confirm the results of your degree subjects so far. Please state reference Audit Placement 2022 in the subject field of your email.