Audit Trainee – Start April 2021
Who Are We?
Haslers are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Business Advisers, Tax, VAT, HR, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency specialists based in Loughton, supporting clients in various sectors throughout Essex and London to help their businesses grow.
As a complete financial service centre comprising 10 Partners, we ave a real desire to be #intentionally different in the way we work with our clients covering the full spectrum of their business lifecycle. As such our clients grow with us – for almost 70 years we have been committed to providing high quality, personal bespoke services to help businesses prosper.
This is an entry level position to start April 2021. The Audit Trainee will carry out various duties, to assist and support the BSG Department and other departments as maybe necessary, to obtain experience of accounts preparation and audit work.
- Carry out audit and accounts assignments either in the office or at client’s premises using Haslers’ IT systems and ensuring appropriate processes are adhered to
- Complete basic accounts preparation work including dealing with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Financial analysis and reconciliation as required.
- Prepare draft accounts assignments and VAT returns for clients.
- Liaise and effectively communicate with clients to obtain relevant information.
- Any other administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department
Who We are Looking For
- A Graduate with a minimum 2:2 degree, preferably business related
- Willingness to study for the ACA examinations is essential
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English to a high standard
- Confidence to build internal and external relationships
- Numerate and basic computer literacy
- Enthusiastic, willing to develop and a good team play
- Previous experience within an Accountancy practice or industry finance department preferred but not essential
- Candidates must have a full clean driving licence and be prepared to purchase a car within a few months of joining the Firm
What We can Offer You
- Excellent career opportunities in a well-respected growing Accountancy Organisation.
- Structured on the Job and sponsored training programmes
- Flexible working & a strong Ethos to support wellbeing
- Prospects for promotion available for outstanding candidates
- Opportunity to get involve in various social, charitable and environmental initiatives
- Competitive salary and benefits including pension and bonus
Click to apply. Your data will be held in line with GDPR regulations. Haslers are an equal opportunities employer.