- This event has passed.
Education Forum Seminar
Haslers Chartered Accountants and Stone King Solicitors would like to invite you to join us for our latest free education forum.
The event will give headteachers and school business managers the chance to hear from Laura Ambrose, Head of Education at Haslers and Graham Burns of Stone King about ‘Governance Pitfalls’.
- Understanding the different roles of members and trustees in an Academy Trust
- Correct procedures for decision-making
- Compliance with an Academy Trust’s legal obligations (e.g. Articles, Funding Agreement, Academies Financial Handbook and Statute)
- Declarations of Interest and managing conflicts
- FNTI’s – what can go wrong, a practical perspective
- Finance Committee – challenging the academies finances
Those in attendance will also have the opportunity to field their own questions to Stone King’s and Haslers education experts.
Wednesday 21st June 2017
4.30pm presentation followed by Q&A and networking until 6pm
If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com