If you are looking to upgrade your software and would like up to £5,000 of financial support towards the upgrade, then read on…
Following an announcement in the March 2021 budget the Government opened registration for their “Help to Grow: Digital Scheme”.
The scheme allows eligible SME businesses access to a discount of up to 50% towards the costs of buying “Scheme approved” software. This could be worth up to £5,000.
You can register your interest for the scheme by simply entering your company number on the Government’s registration site (https://register-help-to-grow-scheme.service.gov.uk/).
You should then be contacted directly when a list of approved software businesses have been finalised, so that you can apply for a financial discount for software purchases.
The scheme is also there to provide access to free, impartial online support about now digital technology can boost your business’s performance.
It is believed that for businesses to be eligible they need to:
- Be currently registered at Companies House as a Limited company
- Have between 5 and 249 employees
- Have traded for more than 12 months; and
- Not utilised the scheme previously
Vouchers are initially expected to be available for software that helps businesses:
- Build customer relationships and increase sales
- Make the most of selling online
- Manage their accounts and finances digitally
Contact Haslers for more information.
Why not follow us on social media to be kept up to date with our latest industry updates.