The business of improving health can bring significant rewards to organisations operating in this sector.
However, such businesses can also face significant challenges including government initiatives to curb rising healthcare bills and complex regulatory regimes. We understand the challenges you face to lead a modern, profitable healthcare organisation and provide comprehensive expertise to help your practice or business operate compliantly, cost-effectively and profitably in both their day-to-day operations and at a strategic level.
We are experienced in advising:
Areas where we can assist include advising on:
- advising on the GMS contract, PMS funding and contracts and practice-based commissioning
- budget forecasting
- capital and refinancing: raising money for expansion and development
- LLP status: examining this and other forms of litigation protection
- practice premises: advising on rent costs, notional rent and tax allowances
- partnership agreements
- pensions and investments
- tax compliance and planning
- raising finance
- joint ventures
- VAT compliance and planning, including cross-border issues.