For many care home owners, buying or selling a business may be a once in a lifetime experience. With substantial sums at stake, expert support is essential.
An acquisition of another care home can have a fast and significant impact on your business. Haslers’ corporate finance specialists in East London and Essex can advise on all aspects of the transaction, including:
- identifying potential targets and making approaches to them
- carrying out business valuations in order to prepare an offer
- negotiating the terms and structure of the deal with the vendors
- carrying out financial due diligence checks
- raising finance and negotiating with potential funders
- advising on tax implications and maximising tax efficiency.
If you are looking to sell your care home business, our specialists can provide comprehensive, integrated advice, to help you achieve outcomes that reflect the value of your hard work and investment. Our services include:
- Helping you to groom the business to enhance its future value
- Identifying potential purchasers
- Negotiating with buyers to maximise the proceeds of the sale
- Structuring sale agreements
- Maximising tax efficiency
- Pension and retirement planning.
We can also advise on the most financially efficient way to exit the business if you are looking to pass it on to a family member.
To find out more about Haslers’ East London and Essex-based acquisition and disposal services for care homes, please contact us.