When you run a business and employ people, it is crucial to stay compliant with employment legislation.
These rules apply whether you have one member of staff or hundreds and staying on top of regular changes in employment law can be a real distraction from the day-to-day running of your business.
At Haslers HR Consultancy, our team provides a commercially minded, “can do” approach to support you in managing your staff and ensuring you stay up to date with new legislation and best employment practice.
We can provide HR support over the phone or face-to-face and our services are available on a pay as you go, retainer or project basis.
With our service, you benefit from flexible access to HR advice, as and when you need it, giving you peace of mind on employment law issues and a cost-effective alternative to employing an in-house HR professional.
Haslers HR Consultancy provides HR advice and support on issues including:
- contracts of employment
- staff handbooks
- induction policies and procedures
- employment policies and procedures
- redundancy and redundancy consultation
- redundancy counselling and assistance, including CV preparation and job search
- handling disciplinary and grievance investigations
- absence management
- maternity and paternity leave
- flexible working requests
- designing appraisal schemes
- advice on recruitment and selection
- managing payroll.
Our HR team is led by Christine Inch, who has more than 20 years’ experience as a HR professional. Qualified with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, her HR experience includes recruitment and selection, training, employee policies and procedures, restructuring, performance management and employee relations.
To find out more about how our East London and Essex HR Consultancy service can help you, please contact us.