Restructuring & Insolvency
Those who seek out expert help early dramatically increase their potential options
Every day, businesses and people enter formal insolvency procedures that could, with the right advice, at the right time, have been avoided.
When advising clients, our experienced team explore all viable alternatives to insolvency. Our specialists have a proven track record in assisting individuals and businesses to recover, restructure or refinance as well as helping to put in place sustainable financial strategies.
If more formal measures are necessary, we’ll advise business owners, directors and individuals in making an informed decision about the most appropriate insolvency procedure and work to maximise value. We have experience in liquidation, administration and bankruptcy. In personal and business terms this is the tough end of doing business. We approach it empathetically with a view to maximising the outcomes for all the participants.
When you or your business are having financial difficulty, it’s important to react quickly.
Our services include advising on:
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Compulsory liquidations
- Creditors’ voluntary liquidations
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Members’ Voluntary liquidations.
- Forensics Accounting Service
- Contentious Recovery Service
- Liquidation/Creditors’ Committees and Commissioners; a Guide for Creditors
- Liquidation – A Members’ Guide to Fees