Insolvency and Recovery
When you or your business are having financial difficulty, it’s important to react quickly.
Every day, businesses fail that could, with the right advice, at the right time, have been successfully turned around.
When advising clients, our experienced team explore all viable alternatives to insolvency. Our specialists have a proven track record in assisting businesses to recover, restructure or refinance as well as helping to put in place sustainable financial strategies.
If more formal measures are necessary, we’ll advise business owners and directors in making an informed decision about the most appropriate insolvency procedure and work to maximise value. We have experience in liquidation, administration and bankruptcy. In personal and business terms this is the tough end of doing business. We approach it empathetically with a view to maximising the outcomes for all the participants.
Those who seek out expert help early dramatically increase their change of survival.
Our services include advising on:
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Compulsory liquidations
- Creditors’ voluntary liquidations
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Members’ Voluntary liquidations.
- Forensics Accounting Services
We are also happy to assist with personal insolvencies.
- Liquidation/Creditors’ Committees and Commissioners; a Guide for Creditors
- Liquidation – A Members’ Guide to Fees