As tax and accountancy professionals, we understand that professional firms want access to the best possible advice, to help them provide the best possible service to their clients.
At Haslers, our tax specialists work with a number of legal sector firms, delivering tax advice and expertise designed to help them add value to their services, build stronger relations with their clients and sharpen their competitive edge.
When we work with professional firms, we’ll identify problems and provide bespoke solutions, delivering the right advice at the right time to ensure tax compliance and maximise cost-efficiency.
By bringing us on board at an early stage, legal firms can help clients to avoid potential pitfalls and deliver significant savings.
At the same time, we are ideally placed to advise legal practices directly on any tax issues affecting their own firms, such as VAT, transaction planning or the tax implications of a merger, acquisition
or business sale.
We are only interested in assisting other advisors to help their clients, so our legal firm clients can bring us on board in complete confidence that their client relationships are secure and there are no conflicts of interest.
The support Haslers provides
Our dedicated Tax Consultancy team provides comprehensive tax expertise to support legal firms and their clients deal with the complexities of the UK tax regime while maintaining compliance.
Some of the key issues we deal with, for both legal firms’ clients and legal firms themselves, are listed below, but we can offer support and guidance on all aspects of tax.
- Corporate finance – advising on the tax efficiency of funding options or investment in a business
- Forensic accounting – preparing accurate, independent reports, interpreting and evaluating evidence and supporting legal teams at every stage
- Insolvency – advice and assistance with business recovery, restructuring or refinancing
- Capital gains tax – advising on the mitigation of tax on business disposals
- Inheritance tax – assistance in maximising inheritance tax efficiency as part of a will or wider estate planning
- Tax planning – maximising tax-efficiency in the short or longer term
Our tax specialists offer comprehensive expertise and experience that enable our clients to deal effectively with current tax issues and plan ahead to maximise tax efficiency. To find out what we can do for you and your business, contact Jon O’Shea, Paul Reynolds, Debra Dougal, Lawrence Shafier or Nick Nicholson.