Buying or selling a business, or restructuring an investment portfolio, are landmark events in your business and personal life.
So when you are involved in a standalone transaction of this kind, with substantial sums involved, you want to work with experts to keep the tax costs involved under control.
At Haslers, we are experienced in identifying opportunities for clients to achieve the best after-tax deal.
If you are involved in a transaction of this kind, we will work with you and your other advisors to ensure that every relief is claimed and every opportunity taken to maximise tax efficiency.
We can provide tax advice on transactions, including:
- mitigation of capital gains tax on corporate and business disposals
- capital allowances planning for business purchases or sales
- property sale or purchase planning
- starting a new business
- maximising relief for business losses
- maximising research and development tax credits
- tax-efficient funding
- management buyouts and buy-ins.
For more information on our transaction tax planning services in East London and Essex, please contact Jon O’Shea.