Running a successful healthcare enterprise is a challenging business, requiring both first class professional expertise and the skills necessary to lead a modern, profitable business.
At Haslers, we understand that healthcare operations have very specific needs and offer comprehensive expertise to help your healthcare practice or business operate compliantly, cost-effectively and profitably.
We work with a wide range of healthcare clients, including:
- doctors, both private and NHS and including:
- nursing and care homes
Areas where we can assist include:
- GPs: advising on the GMS contract, PMS funding and contracts and practice-based commissioning
- accounting: providing quick, accurate year end accounts, to help you plan ahead
- bookkeeping: advising on bookkeeping systems or offering a full bookkeeping service
- budget forecasting: helping you manage your resources to maximise cash flow and profitability
- capital and refinancing: raising money for expansion and development
- drawings projections: establishing the right level of earnings
- LLP status: examining this and other forms of litigation protection
- management accounts: interpreting the data to provide you with invaluable management information
- practice premises: advising on rent costs, notional rent and tax allowances
- partnership agreements: advising on changing partners or altering agreements
- pensions and investments: providing professional long-term financial planning and investment solutions
- tax planning: employing our wide-ranging experience of the many issues arising within the medical sector to minimise liabilities through the use of allowances.
For more information about Haslers' specialist services for Dentists, please visit our dedicated microsite.
For more information about Haslers' specialist services for Doctors, please visit our dedicated microsite.
For more information about Haslers' specialist services for Care Homes, please visit our dedicated microsite.