Manufacturing businesses operate in a highly competitive sector, which offers great opportunities for success. They can also be vulnerable to outside forces – such as interest rates, exchange rates, market fluctuations and economic pressures – over which they have no control.
Whatever the size or nature of your manufacturing business, expert advice can help ensure your operation stays on a sound financial footing and operates in the most cost-effective way.
At Haslers, our expert team will provide tailored services to help you with all the day-to-day financial matters involved in running a manufacturing business, including bookkeeping, payroll and dealing with VAT records and returns.
We will also help you to strengthen your business so that it can weather economic storms and be ready to take opportunities to develop and grow.
Drawing on years of experience in working with manufacturing clients, we can also help you to:
- minimise risks from pricing and supply fluctuations
- optimise your stock control
- make important investment decisions
- arrange acquisitions, mergers or disposals
- raise finance
- manage cash flow through interest rate exchange and rate fluctuations
- handle foreign currency transactions.