The professional services market in the UK is a highly competitive one, creating real challenges for firms that want to sustain growth and maintain their competitive edge.
Getting quality advice and support from a specialist that understands the pressures facing your professional firm can make a significant difference.
As a professional firm, Haslers understands both the challenges and rewards that running a professional practice can involve and we work with sole practitioners and different sized practices in a range of professional service fields, including:
- chartered surveyors
- estate agents
- management consultants
- chartered accountants.
We have helped clients with a wide range of issues, including conversion to LLP or limited company, succession planning, capital structure, raising finance and partner or employee reward schemes. Other services include:
- partner profit share structure
- tax planning and specialist tax advice for partners and partnerships
- partnership dispute advice
- strategic planning
- due diligence and specialist advice for mergers and acquisitions
- optimal capital structure and alternative methods of financing
- management structure advice
- identifying performance statistics to improve efficiency
- monitoring financial performance, including preparing financial statements looking at income and profitability levels, control of expenditure and leverage ratios
- risk management
- raising funds
- HR Consultancy services.
For more information about Haslers' specialist services for legal firms, please visit our dedicated microsite.