TITLE: Tax Associate
REPORTING LINE: Reporting to the Tax Manager.
Who Are We?
Haslers are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Business Advisers, Tax, VAT, HR, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency specialists based in Loughton, supporting clients in various sectors throughout Essex and London to help their businesses grow.
As a complete financial service centre comprising 10 Partners, we have a real desire to be #intentionally different in the way we work with our clients covering the full spectrum of their business lifecycle. As such our clients grow with us – for almost 70 years we have been committed to providing high quality, personal bespoke services to help businesses prosper.
The Tax Associate will assist in the preparation of corporate & personal tax returns and all necessary reporting documents and provide the Tax Manager with relevant support in all client related tax matters as required.
• Provide assistance to the tax department on a diverse and interesting mix of tax projects involving a range of Personal and Corporate Tax work,
• To carry out tax compliance work in line with the level skills and knowledge.
• Liaise with clients, government departments and third parties by e-mail, phone or post in accordance with Haslers standards.
• Liaise with managers and partners and working closely with a supportive team,
Who We are Looking For
• Qualified ATT with good technical competence and advantage but not essential
• 1-2 years’ experience within a tax team
• Exposure to personal tax essential an understanding of corporate tax an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English to a high standard
• Confidence and self-motivation to build internal and external relationships
• Enthusiastic, willing to develop and a good team player
What We can Offer You
• Excellent career opportunities in a well-respected growing Accountancy Organisation.
• Structured on the Job and sponsored training programmes
• Flexible working & a strong Ethos to support wellbeing
• Prospects for promotion available for outstanding candidates
• Opportunity to get involve in various social, charitable and environmental initiatives
• Competitive salary and benefits including pension and bonus
Click to apply for this job. Your data will be held in line with GDPR regulations. Haslers are an equal opportunities employer.