The Tax Associate will assist in the preparation of corporate & personal tax returns and all necessary reporting documents and provide the Tax Manager with relevant support in all client related tax matters as required.
- Provide assistance to the tax department on a diverse and interesting mix of tax projects involving a range of Personal and Corporate Tax work
- To carry out tax compliance work in line with the level skills and knowledge
- Liaise with clients, government departments and third parties by e-mail, phone or post in accordance with Haslers standards
- Liaise with managers and partners and working closely with a supportive team
Who We are Looking For
- Qualified ATT with good technical competence
- 2 years’ plus experience within a tax team
- Exposure to personal tax essential and a confident understanding of corporate tax
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English to a high standard
- Confidence and self-motivation to build internal and external relationships
- Enthusiastic, willing to develop and a good team player
What We can Offer You
- Excellent career opportunities in a well-respected growing Accountancy Organisation.
- Structured on the Job and sponsored training programmes
- Flexible working & a strong Ethos to support wellbeing
- Prospects for promotion available for outstanding candidates
- Opportunity to get involve in various social, charitable and environmental initiatives
- Competitive salary and benefits including pension and bonus
Click to apply. Your data will be held in line with GDPR regulations. Haslers are an equal opportunities employer.