This is an entry level position suitable for a recent A’level student; the Tax Assistant will be asked to provide the Tax team with administrative support while developing their skills and knowledge within the tax environment.
- Recent Alevel qualified student grade A & B, (we would ask for your mock exam grades and predicted grades to be confirmed if you do not yet have your confirmed qualifications). Ideally one of your A’levels should include a finance related subject. Additionally, GSCE grades A-C in Maths and Science.
- Provide assistance to the tax department on a diverse and interesting mix of tax related projects.
- Assist in responding to third party queries including HMRC.
- Track tasks and report on status to partners and managers, ensure all files remain in good order
- Communicate effectively with clients to obtain relevant information.
- Liaise with managers and partners and working closely with a supportive team,
- Any other administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department
Who We are Looking For
- A’ level qualifications grade A-B. (we would ask for your mock exam grades and predicted grades to be confirmed if you do not yet have your confirmed qualifications). Ideally one of your A’levels should include a finance related subject. Additionally, GSCE grades 9-5 in Maths and Science.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English to a high standard
- Confidence to build internal and external relationships
- Numerate and basic computer literacy
- Enthusiastic, willing to develop and a good team player
- An interest in developing a career within Tax
What We can Offer You
- Excellent career opportunities in a well-respected growing Accountancy Organisation.
- Structured on the Job and sponsored training programmes
- Flexible working & a strong Ethos to support wellbeing
- Prospects for promotion available for outstanding candidates
- Opportunity to get involve in various social, charitable and environmental initiatives
- Competitive salary and benefits including pension and bonus
Click to apply for this position. Your data will be held in line with GDPR regulations. Haslers are an equal opportunities employer.
So if you want to find out more about what makes us intentionally different us then please contact Haslers today.