JOB DESCRIPTION – TAX SENIOR
Reporting to the Tax Managers and Partners.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
The Tax Senior will assist the tax consultancy team with developing, marketing and implementing tax planning strategies. They will also be responsible for day to day administrative functions for the tax consultancy department including maintaining internal statistics and reports.
- Supporting the consultancy team in development and marketing of tax products.
- Assist with developing Tax planning strategies.
- Maintain internal reporting functions including status of projects and work in progress.
- Research detailed technical matters and report thereon.
- Support the consultancy team in client and HMRC meetings.
- Liaise regularly with clients.
- Assisting the consultancy team in preparing and conducting presentations to clients, guests and staff.
- Management of WIP and debtors. Keep time records up to date.
- Support with identifying new business opportunities.
- Keep technically up to date.
- Contribute to the firm’s practice development.
The Tax Senior will either be ATT/CTA qualified or be qualified by experience. Experience of both Personal and Corporate Tax is essential plus experience of Research and Development tax relief would be an advantage but not essential. The successful candidate will also need to show strong organisation skills and resilience.
All information submitted to Haslers will be treated in line with GDPR regulations. Haslers is an equal opportunities employer.
Why not follow us on social media to be kept up to date with our latest industry updates.