Tax Trainee (Start Summer 2024)
Who Are We?
Haslers are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Business Advisers, Tax, VAT and Corporate Finance specialists based in Loughton, operating for a variety of clients in various sectors throughout Essex and Northeast London.
As a complete financial service centre comprising 11 Partners, our work is uniquely integrated covering the full spectrum of a business lifecycle. As such our clients grow with us – for over 70 years we have been committed to providing high quality, personal bespoke services to help businesses prosper.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a university graduate with a strong interest in Tax to join a well-respected Accountancy firm. The Tax trainee will carry out their role with support from senior staff, whilst studying for ATT exams.
- A minimum 2:2 degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance, although related degrees will be considered.
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points preferably in academic subjects.
- Minimum Grade 6 or above in GCSE Maths & English Language.
- Willingness to study for the ATT examinations is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Confidence to build internal and external relationships.
- Highly numerate and IT literate.
- Enthusiastic, willing to develop and a good team player.
What We can Offer You
- Excellent career opportunities in a well-respected growing Accountancy Firm.
- Structured on the job and sponsored training programmes for professional exams.
- Flexible working & a strong ethos to support staff wellbeing and work/life balance.
- Prospects for promotion available for outstanding candidates once exam qualified.
- Opportunity to get involved in Firm wide social, charitable and environmental initiatives.
- Competitive salary and benefits including
- Wellbeing allowance of £375
- Paid Birthday Day off
- Paid Volunteering Day
- Pension scheme- Employer pension scheme, Haslers contribution increases with length of service
- Great holiday allowance which increases with length of service
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Haslers is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
All information submitted to Haslers will be treated in line with GDPR regulations.