The UK, with its favourable tax regime has long been an attractive destination for international companies.
London and the South East – with easy access to The City, International transport links and a highly skilled workforce is a particularly attractive location for companies wanting to establish operations in the UK.
Our expert team of finance and tax advisers are able to help international subsidiaries and expats with all financial advice relating to living and working in the UK.
In particular we have considerable experience dealing with the UK subsidiaries of Japanese businesses and assisting them with their UK obligations and their reporting to Head Office.
Our experience includes assisting a number of international Groups (Japan and US) with their inward investment in to the UK and the establishment and continued support of the branches / subsidiaries set up for such clients, including assisting with the rigours of reporting to their foreign head office and to their group auditors.
Our services include:
- Tax advice for internationally mobile employees, including non-domiciled staff
- Cross-border VAT issues
- Transfer pricing
- Assisting with reporting to Head Office
- Advising on branch vs subsidiary decisions
- Transactions support
- Set-up and maintenance of accounting systems
- Statutory Audit
- Reporting to Group Auditors
- Complying with UK Compliance obligations in terms of statutory Audit
- Complying with UK Compliance obligations in terms of statutory accounts filing
- Complying with tax obligations (corporation tax filing)
- Ex-patriate tax.