We are now operating in a digital age – transitioning your business to cloud accounting can help your business work smarter and faster, giving you a clear overview of your current financial position in real-time, no matter where you are, saving your business time and money.
Many businesses will need to incorporate digital systems into their new financial reporting under the Government’s Making Tax Digital plans, which will see all businesses with turnovers exceeding £10,000 required to submit quarterly tax reports online by 2020. With these changes in financial reporting on the horizon, it is now an ideal time for businesses to consider an online accounting solution.
Haslers is one of only a few local firms to be granted gold status by leading online accountancy software providers, Xero – making it ideally suited to providing advice and training at anytime, anywhere, and on any device, enabling you to work, create and share in real-time.
At Haslers, we believe in making your business life easier. The right accounting software can make a big difference, which is why we are happy to recommend Xero.
Xero has 1 million customers globally in over 180 countries, who find that this secure, online accounting system makes managing their business finances much easier.
Benefits of Xero include:
- It is cloud-based, with secure, easy access via the internet – you can log on anytime, anywhere, to see your cash flow in real time
- It is simple to use
- We can log in whenever clients need us to check or review accounts, answer questions, give proactive advice and run reports, all in real time
- Xero provides up-to-date financial reporting, with quick links to all the original transactions
- You can carry out pay runs, track wage expenses or connect with your payroll system
- It allows you to manage your spending and make bill payments in bulk to creditors
- You will have free, unlimited, round the clock email support and access to a online help centre
- Xero offers automatic importing and coding of your bank transactions
- You can create and send invoices automatically and be paid online
- You can review expenses claims and approve receipts
- Xero allows you to track stock movements and make invoicing even easier with the inventory items facility
- You can reconcile foreign currency accounts, with gains and losses calculated for you.
To find out more about how our East London and Essex online accounting services can help you, please contact us.